Posts tagged with #chat
- Amanda: you know what I bought myself for my birthday? A $125 face oil
- Amanda: I keep telling people because I want reassurance that’s not the most selfish thing ever
- Chris: You don’t get a face like mine without understanding $125 face oil
- [enormous pause…]
- Chris: … I didn’t know there could be uncomfortable silence online. Thanks.
- Chris: I know more about types of salmon than marriage
- Amanda: out of context quote of the day
The work I’ve had to turn down would make a better resume than anything I dreamed of when I started freelancing 9 years ago. We on.
- Will: make a shell company and farm it out under a false identity. Tyler Durden level shit.
- Chris: Haha, when brainstorming company names in 2003, Paper Street Soap Company was on the list. But 5,219 people and their moms beat me to it.
@vickysecret: Cheated on my 2-day juice detox with a couple vegan marshmallows. Woops.
- Chris: I think there’s a vegan pirate strip club here. I’ll take you to all the hot spots.
- Victoria: Oh, shit. I’ll bring the marshmallows!
- Chris: Are you vegan?
- Victoria: Not at all. Those vegans just make a mean marshmallow.
- Chris: I’ll have to try one. One pound. A day. Forever.
- Victoria: I wouldn’t even judge you. I promise.
I’m convinced there is a circle of hell saved just for me that consists of exactly what is happening right now forever.
— Daisy goes shoe shopping
- Daisy: At the dentist
- Chris: Hope everything turns out well. I’ll bug you for updates after I get some
- Chris: Some sleep. Get some sleep.
- Chris: How was Gothenburg dentist?
“I chose to keep that autocorrection for how ridiculous it was” sums up my entire iMessage experience with Daisy.
- Jill: seems like you pretty much just use apple products, fanboy
- Chris: hey, it has been a full 12 hours since I last bought an apple product
- Chris: fine, I just checked. make that 10.
- Jill: for realsies?
- Chris: ... yeah
- Jill: lmao
Who needs her? My new Retina display laptop won’t make fun of me…
- [Daisy, an illustrator, is working on her portfolio...]
- Daisy: What should my descriptive tag line be?
- Chris: “When I draw, you’ll be pushing daisies.”
- Chris: It’s too bad you don’t rap, you could totally use that. Maybe switch careers?
- Chris: Or something about drawer and underpants. Everyone likes underpants.
If you or anyone close to you has an important question they’d like a shitty answer to, be sure to contact me right away…
- Chris: This woman is posing with a blow up doll on the street for a photo
- Daisy: Sex blow up doll?
- Chris: Is there another kind?
Frivolous fun featuring familiar friends, food and… fffdrinks.
Photos stolen from Mary Powers’ instagram:
1. Dorinda watches over the city, keeping it safe
2. Mary's beer and my bourbon
- Daisy: Damn boy. That’s one skinny arm!
- Chris: I'm really fat and have stick limbs
- Chris: Lookin like a snowman
- Chris: Haha that’s ridiculous
- Chris: Unless you were talking about something else
- Chris: Then what I meant to say was nothing
Jess is the friendgirl. “<3 just kidding” is always implied.
- Jessica: I just thought you might seem more interested :P
- Chris: Haha, it’s hard to convey in text! I take it the resume was a success?
- Jessica: See I forgot I told you I was doing that. Your lack of interest makes sense now
- Chris: I wasn’t lacking interest, haha
- Jessica: Lol well if you were it’s cool cause I already told you about it
- Jessica: I’m most likely the most dude-ish girl you know
- Chris: Well you’re acting like a little girl right now
- Jessica: Hahahahaha jerk face
- [After an unfortunate typo…]
- Chris: Yeah, yeah. I look dumb as a bitch :P
- Daisy: Thanks for implying all bitches are dumb
- Chris: I look dumb as a dumb person. Who may or may not be a bitch, we don’t know without further information or context.
- Daisy: That’s right!
- Alienman: but I’m antisocial.
- Chris: It’s cool, you’re still my homegirl… Cause you always home… girl.