Throwback chat from exactly one year ago
- Sara: I’m sick. Sound like a man
- Chris: An effeminate man, old man or burly cigar smoking man?
- Sara: Cigar
- Chris: If you said one of the others I could’ve said “Close, but no cigar.” This potentially droll moment ruined by You.
- Alienman: I’ve lost 15 lbs since you left Portland.
- Alienman: How to lose weight: step one, get Chris Rhee out of town
- Daisy: Haha word.
- Daisy: ... On a scale from one to ten, how natural did that ‘word’ feel?
- Chris: You’re lucky it was via text.
- Chris: <3
- Daisy: Less than three?!?! Damn.
Previously: “Sad attempts at slang” & “That shit was X-ray”
The work I’ve had to turn down would make a better resume than anything I dreamed of when I started freelancing 9 years ago. We on.
- Will: make a shell company and farm it out under a false identity. Tyler Durden level shit.
- Chris: Haha, when brainstorming company names in 2003, Paper Street Soap Company was on the list. But 5,219 people and their moms beat me to it.
@vickysecret: Cheated on my 2-day juice detox with a couple vegan marshmallows. Woops.
- Chris: I think there’s a vegan pirate strip club here. I’ll take you to all the hot spots.
- Victoria: Oh, shit. I’ll bring the marshmallows!
- Chris: Are you vegan?
- Victoria: Not at all. Those vegans just make a mean marshmallow.
- Chris: I’ll have to try one. One pound. A day. Forever.
- Victoria: I wouldn’t even judge you. I promise.
I’m convinced there is a circle of hell saved just for me that consists of exactly what is happening right now forever.
— Daisy goes shoe shopping