- Chris: They were doing trivia at the bar downstairs.
- Chris: I knew you were here in spirit, yelling at all participants.
- Amanda: I am a trivia task master
- Amanda: I am there to WIN
- Chris: do your teammates get a little punishment if you lose?
- Amanda: no, but that’s a good idea
- Amanda: thank you
Posts tagged with #amanda
- Amanda: I think if you also put small cubes of butternut squash in it
- Amanda: it would be like, crazy delicious fall salad for all times
- Chris: I didn’t know what butternut squash was 3 years ago. Now I need it in all things.
- [excruciatingly long pause…]
- Chris: not sexually
- Amanda: of all the vegetables one could potentially fuck, a roasted butternut squash is probably not a bad choice. no judgement.
- Amanda: you know what I bought myself for my birthday? A $125 face oil
- Amanda: I keep telling people because I want reassurance that’s not the most selfish thing ever
- Chris: You don’t get a face like mine without understanding $125 face oil
- [enormous pause…]
- Chris: … I didn’t know there could be uncomfortable silence online. Thanks.
- Chris: I know more about types of salmon than marriage
- Amanda: out of context quote of the day
Had an amazing time yesterday catching up with Caleb, who found his way to Portland for the first time.
During a 12 hour wandering tour of downtown, we got ourselves some coffee (Cloud Seven Cafe), lunch (Kenny & Zuke’s Deli) and drinks (Clyde Common, Bailey’s Tap Room, Portland City Grill and Life of Riley) while accumulating a posse, one straggler at a time. In order of appearance: Justin, Amanda, Jackie, Zack, Dorinda, Corey and Mary.
Now to share some out of context quotes for entertainment purposes only…
“I had no idea I was not going back to work today.”
“I have a rule about prostitutes”
“Fuckin dubstepper stole it.”
“Pretty much everyone who gets their dick cut off deserves it.”
“For my hipster statement of the day, I’d like to say…”
“We are the 1%.”
“It looks like a wet shit in a glass.”
“I already drank an entire pint of Santorum. DRINK IT!”