From Voodoo Donuts’ photo booth in Portland, Oregon
About Chris Rhee
A 27-year-old designer. Find me in Brooklyn, NY or Portland, Oregon or California’s Bay Area.
In 1998, I started making websites. And never stopped.
When I was 17, I started Neat Focus, a consultancy for interaction & experience design. With a tiny team of heavy-hitters, I’ve helped small businesses, bootstrapped teams, venture capital funded startups and Fortune
500 50 corporations.
I cut almost every class in middle school and high school. With the newfound free time, a small group of talented friends & I collaborated on creative outlets: writing, building websites, recording radio shows and shooting video.
Rather than attempt college, I started a business. See Work History.
Stuff I Like
- Music: QN5, Tonedeff, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Esthero, Regina Spektor, Barenaked Ladies
- TV: The Wire, The Sopranos, The West Wing, Frasier, Peep Show, Louie, QI
- Comedians: Louis C.K., Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais, Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle, Hannibal Buress, Tina Fey, David Mitchell
Stuff I Don’t Like
- Fonts: DIN for the header & navigation. Adelle for the body text. Sometimes other typefaces are used in specific blog posts.
- Tools: WordPress for the blog, Typekit for custom fonts
Check my projects page for other sites I work on. Do it.
Contact me and ask.